OPIF Contribution for Tax Credit
The Oregon Production Investment Fund (OPIF) receives money to provide the rebates by offering Oregon income tax credits to taxpayers who contribute to the fund. Residents receive a state tax credit that can be used for up to three years on their personal income taxes. The OPIF program is authorized to issue up to $10 million worth of tax credits per year.
- The next 2013 OPIF tax credit auction (for the remaining $4 million in tax credits) will take place in October. Online bidding will begin at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Monday, October 21st, 2013. It will end at 5 p.m. PDT, on October 25th, 2013.
- No bids will be accepted before or after that time.
- Payments need to be received in a Department of Revenue office by Friday, November 1, 2013, at 5:00 PM.
- Complete information on the auction is available on the Oregon Department of Revenue's site:
- OPIF Tax Credit Statutes from HB 3672 »
You may email email@example.com or call 503-229-5832 for more details.
For information on our OPIF, i-OPIF, and Greenlight Oregon incentive programs for production companies, view our incentives page.